Down the TBR Hole is a meme created by Lia @ Lost in a Story.
Most of you probably know this feeling, your Goodreads TBR pile keeps growing and growing and it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You keep adding, but you add more than you actually read. And then when you’re scrolling through your list, you realize that you have no idea what half the books are about and why you added them. Well that’s going to change!
IT WORKS LIKE THIS:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
This week I actually got a bit bored at work after seeing books come up on my Goodreads feed that were on my TBR, so that prompted me to skim and delete books that had me go wtf at myself.