Thank you so much, Emily, for tagging me in this! You’re just so sweet and you have great posts! Thanks again for the tag!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, and provide the link to the post you’ve created.
Why this blog started:
We’ve talked about this a bit on here in other posts, but we started because Chantel and I started reading books together in 2017. Then, we thought about having a platform to put our thoughts/reviews up. And, so, we decided to start this blog and just see where it went. Honestly, we had no idea it would turn into this. Over the years, there have been changes, but I’m still very glad that we started this and that I have continued to run it!
- Don’t compare yourself to other, more established bloggers! Just don’t do it. You’re not them. Don’t try to be them. You have to figure out a rhythm that works for you and your own aims. It’s hard not to strive to be like them, but, trust me, it’s best if you go at your own pace and do what works for you.
- Write for yourself! Don’t try to write for other people because that’s not you being your authentic self. Chantel and I write for ourselves. We started this blog for us and, for me, it remains for me. People who want you will find you. I know I don’t like reading blogs that try to be someone else.
Tags are always hard for this, but I want to name a few! It’s not going to be 15.
And, that’s it! Thanks for reading!
What advice would you give?
What’s your blogging story??