This is, typically, the month of love and I had a lovely reading month. Let’s just check it out!
I read 26 books this month! A lot of them are reviewed on Goodreads only — and I said which ones those are and the links will take you to those reviews — and a lot more are going to come in March. Too few days. But, my average rating was 3.27! That’s lower than January, but I’m not going to complain. I DNFed three books as well, although I started a lot and decided I didn’t want them.
This is what I read:
- The Templars by Dan Jones – 3/5
- A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab – 3/5
- Ted Bundy: Conversations with a Killer by Stephen Michaud and Hugh Aynesworth – 4/5
- Ragged Alice by Gareth L. Powell – 5/5
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – 3/5
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo – 2/5
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo – DNF 1/5
- Sula by Toni Morrison – 4/5
- Vulgar Favors by Maureen Orth – 3.5/5
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers – 5/5
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides – 4/5
- Sisters to the King by Maria Perry – 3.5/5
- You by Caroline Kepnes – 4.5/5
- The Invited by Jennifer McMahon – 3/5
- Bastard Prince by Beverly Murphy – 3/5
- The One by John Marrs – 4/5
- Diana by Sarah Bradford – 4/5 (Posting in March!)
- The Test by Sylvain Neuvel – 3.5/5 (Posting in March!)
- The Descendant of the Crane by Joan He – DNF 1/5 (Posting in March!)
- The Woman in Black by Susan Hill – 3.5/5 (Posting in March!)
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie – 3/5 (Goodreads only!)
- The Tragic Daughters of Charles I by Sarah-Beth Watkins – 3/5 (Goodreads only!)
- Royal Blood by Bertram Fields – 4/5 (Posting in March!)
- Crawl by Edward Lorn – 4/5 (Goodreads only!)
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert – 2/5 (Goodreads only!)
- Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer – DNF 1/5 (Review maybe, but probably not, in March)
I’m hoping that March will be about as productive, but I’m hoping to read more books that I like so I can have a higher rating this time. That’s the goal, but who knows if I’ll make it!
How was your February?
What was your favorite book?