What a month.
I went back to school. Lots of reading done. And, a huge blogging milestone was reached! I still can’t believe there are 400 of you following us, so thank you for being here through thick and thin. It’s amazing and we love having you here.
I read 21 books this month with an average rating of 3.4! Tbh, that’s not bad. I read a lot of books that I wasn’t a huge fan of, so DNFed. Or they just didn’t rate as highly as I wanted them to in the end.
- Miranda in Milan by Katharine Duckett – 3.5/5
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman – 5/5
- Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson – 4.5/5
- The Devil Aspect by Craig Russell – DNF 1/5
- Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward – DNF 1/5
- Lifelik3 by Jay Kristoff – DNF 1/5
- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi – 4/5
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan – 4/5
- Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria – 3/5
- A Study in Honor by Claire O’Dell – 4/5 (Chantel and I will review this in February!)
- The Lost Sisters by Holly Black – 3.5/5
- The Wicked King by Holly Black – 4.5/5
- Queen Anne by Anne Somerset – 3.5/5
- We Two by Gillian Gill – 3.5/5
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab – 1.5/5
- Francis I by Leonie Frieda – 3.5/5
- The Luminous Dead by Caitlin Starling – 5/5
- Georgiana by Amanda Foreman – 4/5
- The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson – 4/5
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson – 1.5/5 (RTC in February!)
- The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson – 4/5 (RTC in February!)
Hopefully, in February, my rating will be a bit higher!
How was your January?
What were your favorite books?