1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it
Yep! I have. Usually, it’s because I don’t like it or forgot and don’t have time for it.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Nope! Right now, I’m in the 80s for it.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
Probably? I don’t review every book I read on here. I review most, but not all. Some I don’t have enough thoughts on to warrant a full review.
4. Folded down the page of a book
Yeah. If it’s my book and I don’t care, then sure. If it’s not mine, then I won’t do it.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
Oh yeah. I definitely have done that before.
6. DNF a book this year
Do y’all notice my blog? My brand is DNFing books the second I think I’m not going to enjoy reading it. I only have time for enjoyable books.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
Yes, I have. A lot of the pretty classics, so Barnes and Noble leatherbound and I have a million copies of The Picture of Dorian Gray that I bought because I loved the cover.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
All the time. It’s a good mental break! And self-care!
9. Skim read a book
God, yes. That’s how I made it through my senior year where I took AP Lit.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Nope. I read too much to do that.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it
No? I don’t think so.
12. Broke a book buying ban
Probably have. I wouldn’t doubt it. I don’t like banning myself from things for the most part.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
No? I don’t think so.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
All the time. I actually gave Chantel an annotated book for Christmas this year, so I wrote all over it.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I don’t think so. I try to be good about adding things there.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
Nope. I don’t think I’ve ever done that tbh.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
Y’all, I live with my mom and I don’t let her borrow books that I recommend to her. So, yes.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
Nope. Although someone has broken spines on my books.
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Hahahaha yes. Definitely.
20. Sat on a book accidentally
Probably. I put books anywhere and everywhere in the mess that I call my room, so I definitely forget where I put things.
Okay, there’s that! I have no clue whether I’m naughty or nice. You can decide!
Since I’m late with the Christmas theme, I’m not going to tag anyone! But, if you see this and like it, consider yourself tagged by me. And, I hope every single one of you had a great holiday (if you celebrate) or a wonderful Tuesday (if you don’t)!