- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
But, let’s do this!
Tbh, I’m a pretty boring person. I don’t think I have that much interesting stuff to say about me, but here goes.
- I’m nearly done with my first semester of graduate school. I’m getting my master’s degree in social work.
- The population I want to work with is the elderly population. Right now, I’m doing a practicum at a hospice.
- I have two older half-siblings. My brother is 45 and my sister is either 43 or 44. (I forget.)
- I don’t like poetry.
- I’ve read every Shakespeare play.
- So far this season, I’ve watched Love Actually twice. Zero regrets.
- For the first time ever, I’m watching The X-Files and it’s so much fun.
And, now to the nominations. I am going to nominate people for this! For once!
Last time, I decided to go with new followers that I haven’t really interacted with, but this time I’m going with some oldies that I’ve followed from the beginning.
Thanks for sticking around for this one! Short tag, but I had a lot of fun doing it.