This month, I’ve got quite a few books to read. I also have fall break and a relatively light schedule with homework in the middle of the month, so I’m really hoping I can get to all/most of the reads!
I’ve got a few of these, honestly. I’m excited for all of these, too!
- Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince by JKR
- The Devouring by Simon Holt
- The Air You Breathe by Frances de Pontes Peebles
- In an Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire
Yeah… I’ve got a lot of these thanks to November releases.
- American Overdose by Chris McGreal
- A Ladder to the Sky by John Boyne
- My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Conversion Disorder by Jamieson Webster
- Can You Keep a Secret by S.
- You Are Not Your Thoughts by Frances Trussell
- Haunted: Horror at Haverfordwest by G.L. Davies
And, here are some other books that I’m going to try to get to this month!
- The Turn of the Screw and the Aspern Papers by Henry James
- Apart in the Dark by Ania Ahlborn
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
- The Green Mile by Stephen King
- The Creation of Anne Boleyn by Susan Bordo
Of course, this list isn’t exhaustive. For a couple books, I’m going to attempt to read the whole series but didn’t list the others. Others I might DNF. Either way, I’m really excited for this month!
There’s my list, but what’s yours?
What book are you looking forward to most?