We were tagged by Ally @ Ally Writes Things and this is great! This is just going to be done by Caidyn this time around, even though Chantel was tagged as well. Thank you so, so much for the nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten questions.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
The award was created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala who stated, “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
1. If you could only read one 2018 release, which would it be?
Hands down, The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee. It was just so good and so much fun and ugh. It exceeded my expectations and was outstanding.
2. What’s one series you’d like to turn into a TV show?
I feel like all the book series I’ve read have been made into TV shows already, but… I would like to see Lockwood & Co. made into a series! Middle-grade ghost hunting in some vaguely modern alternative universe.
3. Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
Yeeesss! I listen to so many. Lore, My Favorite Murder, and Casefile are my favorites. But, I also love history so I read those, too.
4. Do you have any weird hobbies?
Hmm. Probably. But I don’t find them weird at all. When I was a kid, though, I collected erasers. I had a huge box of them, too.
5. What’s your favourite animal?
Dogs hands down.
6. Describe your dream reading room.
Hm. A room with tons of books in it with a lot of furniture and a really comfy floor. I love sitting on the floor more than furniture most of the time.
7. Who’s your favourite author?
Omg this is a hard question. Because I love JKR, but I also don’t like her as a person. I don’t know at all.
8. If you could travel anywhere with any book character, where and who?
Hmm. I would want to go with Harry Potter to Hogwarts so he can show me around because he knows all the cool places.
9. What’s your go-to Starbucks (or other coffee shop) order?
Depends on my mood! I tend to go for a caramel drink, so a caramel macchiato or latte. But, I drink most any coffee. Including a couple shots of espresso and some whipped cream.
10. Are there any books on your TBR that you probably will never read but you convince yourself you will?
A lot of classics are on my TBR that I want to read but have a feeling I’ll never get to. Mainly Russian authors. Anything Tolstoy or Dostoyevsky.
Oh man. I hate nominating people, but let’s just do it.
And, onto the questions!
- What’s your favorite music genre?
- Do you like horror movies? If so, what’s your favorite? If not, why not?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you write? If so, what’s a work in progress? If not, what would you like to see written?
- Is there a completed series you wish there was more of?
- What’s a weird talent/ability you have?
- What genre do you want to read more of?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s a book that was published in 2018 and didn’t like?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
If you weren’t nominated but like the questions, feel free to do them!
Thanks for reading! ❤