We got tagged by Katie @ Too Old For YA for this tag! Thank you so much for tagging us and giving great questions for us to answer! If you haven’t checked her blog out, you should! She always has such great posts that are thought-provoking.
The Liebster Award:
Liebster is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. The Liebster Award is for your favorite or beloved bloggers who deserve some love in their lives.
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs.
4. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What 2018 release isn’t getting enough attention?
Oh jeez. I don’t know. I don’t really pay attention to release dates? I know. I’m insane. But, also serious. I just don’t pay attention to release dates.
2. Do you like listening to audiobooks?
Yes! I love them. I used to listen to them a lot at work, but I figured out that while I love them, it’s hard to review them since I only listen at work and can’t take notes of things.
3. What do you love seeing on a book cover?
I really like designs that highlight the theme of the book.
4. What do you hate seeing on a book cover?
Couples fawning over each other. Actually, I’m not a huge fan of using people on covers at all.
5. What fictional character do you imagine looks the most like you?
I don’t know? You know, I’m not a big mental picturer. (That’s a word now.) I don’t just sit there and picture what I’m reading, honestly. I don’t know why I don’t, but I don’t.
6. Live TV shows with weekly episodes or streaming shows that drop a whole season at once?
Binge watching a show that drops the whole season at once. I will be that person who sits there and watches the whole season in a day. Been there, done that many times. I can’t stand watching things week by week anymore.
7. Does chocolate qualify as a kind of candy?
Yes. It does.
8. What does your TBR look like right now?
9. Favorite blog post you created this month?
Admittedly, I’m writing this from August (*waves at the future*) so I’m going to pick an August post! I’m really proud of two posts: Confessions of the Fox by Jordy Rosenberg and The Wicker King/The Legend of the Golden Raven by K. Ancrum. I had a lot of fun writing them and they’re definitely going to be some of my favorite reviews.
10. How many one-star reviews have you given?
Omfg too many to count. Too. Many. To. Count.
11. How many five-star reviews have you given?
No clue. I don’t keep track.
So, I’m not going to nominate anyone. (Sorry! You all are mein Lieblings!) And, I’m also not going to write questions. If you love Katie’s questions, feel free to use them and say that I nominated you for this!